Thursday, September 18, 2014

Self - Realization

The realization that you are worth more than what you give yourself credit for, is a beautiful experience. One which I vow too treasure. 


Sun Kissed

The Oxford Dictionary defines Self - Realization as the "Fulfillment of one’s own potential". 


My hope for the future is that each and every one out there, has the courage to follow their dreams, hopes and desires. That you too shall experience the gift of self-realization and the beauty that lies within all of us.


We can never imagine the unlimited power harboured inside ourselves, until the day we give it permission; allow the flood gates to open and let your life take its remarkable course and trust that the destination is a place reserved for your soul. Where your heart can run freely and your days filled with abundant joy.


There's too many things that I haven't done yet
Too many sunsets

I haven't seen


You can't waste the day wishing it'd slow down
I made up my mind when I was a young girl
I've been given this one world
I won't worry it away

But now and again I lose sight of the good life
I get stuck in a low light
But then Love comes in 


And I realize that I am filled with infinite potential


This piece is my gift to you, and my one request, is that in return you shall unwrap it and allow your own light to shine and release your potential; the kaleidoscope of colour, uniquely package and gift wrapped just for you.


I cannot predict the future, but I can foretell that our journeys will be rich, winding and blessed. Heading too our destiny's and enjoying the many miles that is the self-realization of our abundant lives. All while enjoying the sunsets we haven't seen. 

I foresee that my destiny is fulfilled. 


Stay #Sherified 

No comments:

Post a Comment