Saturday, May 25, 2013

Shooting from the heart.

God has cursed, me to see, what life should be like.
If God wanted me to be this person and be happy here.
He wouldn't have let me feel so oppressed. 
He wouldn't let me feel so trampled on.
I want that, when they see me they know that every day when I am breathing it is for us to go future.

I have to do more than what the average man will do.
I have to set a mark, that nobody can touch and when I set that mark.
I am going to reach it.

What the universe is not ready for is a real person.
I am the battled that has to be fought and if people want to be down, it can be a peoples thing.
But if people don't want to be down then I will do it by myself.

There is no place I wont go and I feel if you have love and you do things from the heart, then you can go wherever you heart wants to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment