Friday, January 16, 2015

I have a Crush

The not so little Gem I found during my lunch break strolling through the streets of Cape Town, was just what the Cape Doctor ordered. 

A small but vibey lunch spot called CrushFresh Food CafĂ© and Juice Bar found at 100 St George’s Mall, Cape Town. 


They offer healthy alternatives that really tastes amazing, like delicious healthy, and nutritious meals using the finest seasonal ingredients. 

I sampled the Falafel wrap rolled with homemade hummus, crush salsa & crush mayo and it was simply divine.


The menu has a variety that left me speechless and unable to decide... 

I can't wait for my next trip down St George's Mall, to get my Crush on! 

Stay #Sherified 

1 comment:

  1. HUMMUS???? never took you for a hummus person. :) sounds interesting though

    ReplyDelete